“Comeblack” in an album by the Scorpions that is half classic re-recorded Scorpions material, and the other half is covers of ‘60s/’70s rock/pop songs. Of the covers, “Tainted Love” and “All Day And All Of The Night” stand out. The rocking/metal sound of the Scorpions give these covers an extra kick of energy.
It is very refreshing to hear the original versions of the Scorpions songs in a different way. Klaus Meine’s voice is still just as strong as it was in the ‘80s. After hearing those same songs on radio a million times, it kind of freshens them up a little bit. Many bands with new members are doing this; just add the Scorpions to the mix now. It was very enjoyable – not a must have – but enjoyable.
01. Rhythm Of Love
02. No One Like You
03. The Zoo
04. Rock You Like A Hurricane
06. Still Loving You
07. Wind Of Change
08. Tainted Love (GLORIA JONES)
09. Children Of The Revolution (T. REX)
10. Across The Universe (THE BEATLES)
11. Tin Soldier (SMALL FACES)
12. All Day And All Of The Night (THE KINKS)
13. Ruby Tuesday (THE ROLLING STONES)